When does the complaint rebate expire?
The complaint rebate will expire immediately and without notice as a result of any of the following occurring:
- the refund of the relevant complaint fees, or
- the non-payment of a membership fee, renewal fee, complaint fee or additional fee by the due date; or
- the member’s membership not being renewed by the due date, or
- the date of the member’s notice of its intention to resign, or
- the date of cancellation of the member’s membership or the date on which the member is expelled.