Third Parties

Sometimes we are asked to deal with a person other than the person who wishes to make a complaint. This may be because the person is elderly, unavailable or is unwell. In other circumstances, a person may feel more comfortable having someone else deal with the complaint for them, such as a family member, legal representative or financial counsellor.

If you wish to make a complaint, we will only deal with someone other than you if you authorise that person to act on your behalf. You can do this by completing the Third Party Authority form below.

You can download the Third Party Authority Form and attach it to your online complaint, or, if you are completing our PDF Complaint Form, the Third Party Authority is already included on the last page.

Once we have received the Third Party Authority, we will communicate directly with the third party representative.