Default Listings on Individuals' Credit Information Files
- Types of credit infringements
- Overdue payments
- Serious credit infringement
- Obligations of the credit reporting agency
- Obligations of credit provider
- Credit files and credit reports must be accurate
- Alteration of credit files and credit reports
- Our approach to complaints about default listings and serious credit infringements
- Where a credit provider cannot provide us with information requested
- What we can do if a default has been listed incorrectly
- Commercial listings
Follow this link for a full copy in PDF >> PS4 | Default Listing on Individuals' Credit Information Files
This position statement relates to pre-12 March 2014 default listing obligations only.
We will be preparing an update for post-12 March 2014 default listing obligations.