I have a lease or a rental agreement. Can I make a hardship complaint to CIO?

If your credit provider declines your hardship application, you may make a complaint to CIO.

Whether you have entered into a lease, a hire purchase agreement, a rental agreement or another type of financial product, we will ask your credit provider to consider your hardship request.

However, we may not be able to direct your credit provider to change your payments terms. We may only be able to ask them to reconsider their decision.